Thursday, May 1, 2008

83-year-old blogger

May-1-2008...our dear Tun Dr M has following the stream of cyber'tizen (http://www.chedet.com/). He had earnt my respect for his noteworthy contribution to the country and thanks for his leadership for setting up the foundation of hope. For the age of 83 , he blog for the country with full of passion.

I noticed that some of people who criticized blogger as a 'monkey' had also now a blogger. Thing will not absolutely right or wrong and always a grey area. So, the 'monkey' out there please continue do what you think is right as long as not harm others.

I has been blogged for quite sometime and enjoy blogging very much. Thanks for my regular viewer (although is not many :P but I think it is increasing), but truly you are one of the momentum to keep me blogging.




No comments: