Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back to school

Today...an 'interesting' kicked off on the back to school mission. With a heavy foot, I step back to the academy to possess a higher education in MBA with speciality in SCM (Supply Chain Management).

It going to be a tough time ahead to study as part-timer and yet a good amount of pressure in work and series of life upgrading challenge. With the great supportive family as a base and religiously devotion, I'm sure I can do it better and better. Don't forget to thank company for the 'scholarship' though...

I had been travelled thru the part-time completion of my Bachelor degree and it was a nobody experience that one can understand and posted a milestone for self-satisfaction and achievement. Now...the second time, yes...just go do it....full stop.

No comments: